The Most Significant Innovation In Tanning Since The Sun
Through the combined research and development efforts of our North American and European operations, LightTech and Light Sources developed SolGlass® – an innovative and proprietary glass technology.
|Watch this video for more information on SolGlass® Technology|
Glass technology used in fluorescent and tanning lamps is inherently designed to filter out UV rays. Standard glass needs to have both, power (wattage) and UV phosphors to have a noticeable effect on the skin. The “over powering” required to blast enough UV rays through the glass tube’s built-in filter, is the main factor that degrades a conventional lamp’s performance and operating life. Although the industry has been aware of this for some time, no one has been able to come up with a new glass solution until now.
- SolGlass® Technology is based on the combination of new glass technology and a proprietary phosphor blend.
- Narrow-band UVA for immediate coloring – instant gratification
- Short-wavelength UVB for persistent pigmentation – lasting gratification
- Our “open” glass allows for more effective and efficient UV transmission – especially at the wavelengths which create the greatest tanning effect.
- No other lamp in the industry has this UVB spectrum and the highest UVA readings. At 300nm, SolGlassTM Technology allows over 75% of the UVB energy to pass through. Typical US tanning lamps allow only about 36%.
- With SolGlass® your customers can reach unbelievable tanning results. LightTech and Light Sources receive on-going positive feedback from end-users all around the world, who reported excellent results. Our proprietary glass technology not only allows us to meet all US regulations, it also guarantees that we are in alignment with all European regulations, such as 0.3W/m2 sunbed regulation or class 3 sunbed regulation.
Because we produce our own glass and develop our own phosphor blends, we are able to manufacture the finest quality tanning lamps available – no matter what the performance criteria or design specifications.
(A) “Contraindication: This product is contraindicated for use on persons under the age of 18 years.”
(B) “Contraindication: This product must not be used if skin lesions or open wounds are present.”
(C) “Warning: This product should not be used on individuals who have had skin cancer or have a family history of skin cancer.”
(D) “Warning: Persons repeatedly exposed to UV radiation should be regularly evaluated for skin cancer.”