Specialty Fluorescent Lamps
At LCD Lighting, Inc., we offer both standard and custom-designed specialty fluorescent lighting solutions for virtually every type of OEM lighting application.
With cutting-edge technology and the experience of designing and manufacturing thousands of T-2, T-4, T-5, T8 and T-12 fluorescent lamps, we are world market leaders in our industry.
We provide lamp sub assemblies (LSA), a value-added service. On site, LCD Lighting can produce fully assembled LSA units according to our clients’ design drawings and specifications; our OEM clients receive ready-to-go equipment, saving valuable time and money.
Our high-quality, dependable lamps are used in many industries. Below are some examples:
- Backlighting for LCD and AMLCD displays for military and civilian aircrafts, shipboards, and vehicles, the NASA space shuttle and in vetronics, and computers.
- Light therapy for medical uses, including neo-natal jaundice, sleep disorders, Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD), skin disorders (eczema, psoriasis, and acne), wound healing, and Parkinson’s.
- Specialty lighting for architectural, sign displays, and museums and stage, screen, and film.
- Special task lighting for copiers, scanners, and fax machines.
- Industrial uses for curing and machine vision.
Our proprietary and innovative specialty fluorescent technologies and specially-designed solutions help provide our OEM clients with a measurable advantage in their respective markets
- Ultra-Bright™ – With this technology, LCD Lighting offers lamps with double the efficacy (lm/watts), 50% improvement in lumen maintenance, and maximized lighting uniformity.
- Robo-Bend – This unique technology allows serpentine hot-cathode lamps to be manufactured with an automated bending processes.
- Long Life – Our cathode construction provides an extra long operating life – up to 60,000 hours for T8 and up to 50,000 hours for T12
- High CRI (Color Rendering Index) – Our proprietary color rendering index (CRI) has more rare earth tri-phosphors to provide the truest color with a natural look.