A Rejuvenating Experience and Youthful Complexion:
That is Red Light Therapy!
Phototherapy using our collagen fluorescent lamp technology has numerous benefits to the users of your medical and beauty equipment. Some of the advantages of anti-aging light therapy for skin are unattainable by alternative anti-wrinkle treatments, such as plastic surgery, microdermabrasion, dermal fillers or other injections, lasers or chemical peels.
Benefits – Collagen Red Light Therapy:
- Results in a proven, pain-free and recognizable anti-aging effect
- Naturally promotes collagen and elastin production – light penetrates fibroblast cells in connective tissue where the skin proteins are produced
- Smoothes and reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Firms aged and tired skin – keeps it renewed and fresh
- Improves consistent skin coloration and complexion
- Moisturizes skin – a key component to a good skin care regimen
- Activates blood flow for increased circulation
- Promotes oxygenation, detoxification and restoration of skin’s natural cellular activity
- Stimulates wound healing – light penetrates close to the skin’s surface (wrinkles, wounds, cuts, scars or infections)
- Reduces inflammation in skin conditions such as acne
- Superior anti-acne light therapy effects may be achieved by combining collagen red lamps with a 415nm wavelength (blue lamps)
- No adverse side effects or downtime (UV-free)
Spectrum & Skin Penetration Depth:
Studies have shown that visible red light enhances our skin’s cellular activity. The concentrated light energy in the 633nm region strengthens the skin and improves oxygenation. Hydration also increases, which results in the detoxification of skin pores and restoration of elasticity.
Visible red light at a wavelength of 600nm to 700nm:
- penetrates to the bottom of the dermis (outer visible layer of skin) down to the subcutaneous adipose tissue (fatty layer). It can reverse the signs of aging by stimulating the dermis to produce new collagen and elastin.
- activates blood circulation, which helps enhance skin and tissue elasticity while maintaining normal body functions to reduce the chance of getting chronic degenerative diseases.
- has beneficial anti-inflammatory properties. It brings more oxygen and nutrients into the skin, which further reduces inflammation while enhancing the wound repair process.
Just click on the pictures to enlarge the skin drawing and the spectrum graph.