LightSources is a world-leading, premier high-tech manufacturer of custom light bulbs offering comprehensive lighting solutions from start to finish. We design, engineer, and manufacture all types of light bulbs for a multitude of applications and industries. Our skilled and knowledgeable lighting engineers offer prototype design and development, testing, short-run lots, and high-volume lamp production needs, all produced with the strictest of quality standards and quick turnaround time.
Custom Light Bulbs for Any Application
- UV Germicidal Lamps
- Air, surface, and water disinfection
- UV curing lamps
- Industrial curing
- Tanning lamps
- Several tanning lamp products developed with proprietary technology and customized with your brand colors and logo
- Signage lamps
- Indoor, outdoor, advertising, architectural, exhibits, refrigeration, commercial, industrial, warehouse, and virtually any lighted sign lamp requirement
- Backlighting solutions
- commercial, industrial, and military
- Specialty fluorescent lamps
- Medical phototherapy
- Copiers and scanners
- Machinery and equipment
- General display / Signs
- Many other specialty lighting applications
- Proprietary bases and sockets
- Custom colors and design, specialty ceramic materials
- Lampholders and wiring devices
- Quality fluorescent, incandescent and high-intensity discharge lamp holders, electrical wiring devices, sockets, and outlets
LightSources is a leading global supplier of UVC germicidal lamps, offering an extensive product line with custom germicidal lamp design and development available to meet your specific germicidal requirement. Our UV lamp designers and engineers possess in-depth technical knowledge to customize lamp shapes and sizes as well as custom phosphor blends to meet specific wavelength emissions. Our germicidal lamp products include:
- Low-pressure mercury lamps
- Compact UV and UVC lamps
- Soft glass lamps
- High output Quartz lamps
- 254 nm germicidal lamps
- Far UVC lamps
- 222 nm germicidal lamps
- Ozone lamps
- Low-pressure amalgam lamps
- Custom lamp holders and electronic ballasts
- Specialty germicidal lamps
UVC germicidal lamps from LightSources are utilized in a multitude of air, water, and surface sterilization systems worldwide.
Custom Light Bulb Manufacturer with Global Resources
Headquartered in Connecticut with locations in Europe and China, LightSources provides international support to OEMs in any part of the world. Our partner company, LightTech, operates a state-of-the-art glass factory in Hungary, conducting cutting-edge research and development with vast resources for quality and timely production. With locations on three continents, we are a global front-runner in innovative design and manufacturing of various specialty lighting technologies. LightSources manufactures lamps and custom light bulbs for some of the largest corporations in the world and collaborates with small to medium-sized companies to service specific lighting requirements.
Our strategic partner companies include:
- Cerlux KFT Technical Ceramics, offering custom design, engineering, and manufacturing of ceramic components such as custom sockets and fittings, all individually tested prior to assembly.
- Voltarc Technologies, Inc., a leader in the sign industry for more than 75 years when partnered with LightSources in 2009, Voltarc has long been recognized for excellence in the development of specialty fluorescent lamps. Voltarc offers unrivaled expertise in fluorescent sign lamps, long lamps, U-lamps, neon lamps and more.
- LCD Lighting offers both standard and custom light bulb design and manufacturing of many types of specialty and sub miniature lamps such as hot-cathode (HCFL) and cold cathode (CCFL) fluorescent lamps for use in many commercial, industrial, and specialty applications such as avionics.
LightSources specializes in offering first-to-market products and lamp solutions that provide longer lamp life, safer and more efficient operation developed from continual research and development. Our proprietary, custom light bulb developments include:
- Shatter ProTech – shatter-resistant technology that protects operators by eliminating shattered glass fragments and mercury contamination. Shatter ProTech mitigates risk against dangerous exposure.
- LongLife+™ – specialty proprietary technology to enhance energy efficiency and longer lamp life resulting in fewer lamp replacements.
LightSources offers these proprietary technologies as well as validation and beta site testing from a technical team to ensure controlled production lots and high quality assurance. We offer our customers the opportunity to develop proprietary products in private brands to help set them apart in the marketplace.
LAMP PRODUCT DATA:UV Germicidal Lamps
LAMP APPLICATIONS:UV Germicidal Applications
LightSources and our affiliated companies represent the leading high-tech designers and manufacturers in the lamp industry. Our lamp products are used worldwide in a multitude of industries and applications. Contact us to learn more about our specialized and innovative lamp products including design and development of custom light bulbs.