LightSources is a global UV lighting company headquartered in the U.S., with partner company LightTech boasting a state-of-the-art glass factory in Europe. Our strategic partners, Cerlux, Voltarc, and LCD Lighting, complement our vast resources for all types of UV lighting solutions.
Together, the LightSources group is an innovative UV lighting company positioned to meet the needs of virtually any industrial lighting application. We offer specialty, high-tech lamps manufactured with first-to-market proprietary technology. Our lighting engineers design, engineer, test, and deliver germicidal UVC lamps that are comprised of innovative and patent-protected solutions.
- LongLife+™ – Our specialty UV lamps provide energy efficiencies from proprietary technologies such as LongLife+™, which makes lamps last longer and require fewer replacements.
- Shatter ProTech – This shatter-resistant technology by LightSources protects lamps and operators and eliminates the possibility of mercury contamination by containing glass possible fragments. This shatter-resistant proprietary technology helps to reduce glass-related injuries, contamination of products and equipment, damage to costly systems, and lost production time, and mitigates risk against dangerous exposure. Shatter ProTech is acid and heat-resistant, cost-efficient, and can be applied to any lamp geometry at a low cost to improve performance and safety.
- Validation – Our technical team offers validation support to all customers with specially designated samples, custom prototype development, controlled production lots, and/or beta site testing support.
To maintain our leadership role, our research and development team continually works on improving the quality, efficiency, reliability, and performance of our UV lamps.
ISO Registered UV Lighting Company: Strict Quality Standards
LightSources is an ISO9001:2015 registered company following strict quality standards throughout the entire organization. Our specialty lamps are manufactured under the highest quality standards, and we offer OEM products that are unlike any others on the market. Our customers appreciate our comprehensive services, including just-in-time manufacturing and our Rapid Prototype Program, which offers reduced lead times and increased flexibility. Our resources and capabilities allow for the production of both soft glass and quartz glass in a matter of days.
UV Lighting Company Supports All Business Types and Sizes
The LightSources group provides UV lighting solutions to companies of all sizes, including small to medium-sized businesses and some of the largest corporations in the world. Our expertise and extensive experience allow us to take virtually any prototype all the way through to the finished production of small runs or large volume requirements. We meet the needs of OEMS of any size with high-quality standard lamps or fully customized products designed for a range of specific germicidal applications. We are committed to reducing our carbon footprint and meeting sustainability efforts, and our UV germicidal lamps provide environmentally friendly sterilization solutions that oftentimes reduce or eliminate the need for germicidal chemicals.
Our UVC germicidal lamps are used in air, water, and surface sterilization and disinfection applications worldwide. Our germicidal lamp product line includes:
- Low Pressure Amalgam Lamps
- Low Pressure Mercury Lamps
- Compact UV Lamps
- High Output Quartz
- Soft Glass
- Specialty lamps
- MPUVC Disinfection Lamps
- 254 nm UV Lamps
- Far UVC Light Bulbs
- UVC Ozone Lamps
- Quartz Sleeves
- Wire Connections and Terminations
We offer a wide range of standard germicidal lamps with custom solutions available, including custom phosphor blends to meet specific application requirements.
LAMP PRODUCT DATA:UV Germicidal Lamps
LAMP APPLICATIONS:UV Germicidal Applications
The combined strengths of LightSources in the U.S. and LightTech in Europe have made us global leaders in the germicidal lamp industry. For our customized products, we work closely with OEMs of any size to design, engineer, and manufacture lamps to fit individual needs. We invite you to contact us to learn more about our specialized UV lighting company.